Väike-Turu 7 is a development with a great potential in the center of Tartu. The planned quarter, in relation with urban development, is located in an attractive environment, with a pedestrian street on the western side and an evolving shore promenade in the east, which both ensure comfortable access to the complex of buildings. The plot is located in a fast developing area between the future Sadama Quarter and Katlamaja Quarter.
The lower floors of the building to be built on the Väike-Turu 7 plot are planned as hotel, commercial, catering and service companies, the upper floors will be used as bureaus, offices and apartments. Located in the immediate vicinity of the Emajõgi, there will be picturesque views of both the city and the River Emajõgi from the future building.
Väike-Turu 7 is just minutes away from the Old Town, shopping malls, centers, cafes, restaurants, spas, sports clubs and theaters. The area has a well-developed network of light traffic routes, which creates good oppor- tunities for both sporting and commuting. The city bus line stops and the regional bus station are in only a few hundred meters radius. Thanks to the nearby bridges, there is also a quick connection to the opposite side of the Emajõgi, both on foot and by car.
• Number of maximum storeys 8
• Area of the plor 5 663 square meters
• Gross area 17 500 square meters
• Rentable area 15 000 square meters
• Usage: hotel, commercial, office and commercial premises, apartments
• Parking: underground car park
• Parking spaces for up to 370 cars
• Parking spaces for bikes 135
• Establishment of a detailed plan in year 2019
• Estimated completion time year 2021
• Estimated cost of construction up to EUR 40 million
More info about the development: Väike-Turu7.pdf